John will be traveling some so I planned some kid-friendly meals, and I'm trying to use all the meat in my freezer this time around too!
1. Easy stroganoff
2. Eggs | sausage
3. Turkey|cheese quesadillas
4. Beef tacos
5. Chicken noodle soup | grilled cheese sandwiches
6. Spaghetti and meatballs
7. Grilled burgers
8. Burritos (oh my gosh, these are sooooooo good!)
9. Grilled brats | hot dogs
10. Pork and black bean chili (lots of pork to use up!)
11. Pesto chicken and pasta
12. Southwestern pizza
13. Meatball minestrone (need to use up some meatballs too!)
14. OUT TO EAT!!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I don't have time to link these recipes right now. If you see one you're interested in, use the search box in the top left corner of this blog!
1. Chicken stir-fry (left from last rotation)
2. Grilled burgers | sweet potato fries
3. Ham | Hash brown casserole | Asparagus | Sister Schuberts rolls (Easter)
4. Black bean and pork chili
6. Beef enchiladas
7. Skillet penne with sausage and spinach
8. Grilled brats/hot dogs
9. Parmesan chicken
10. Chicken and ham lasagna
11. Susan's Breakfast casserole
12. Homemade pizza
13. Burritos (excited to try this recipe!)
14. Eating out!