Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fruit Trifle

From my friend, Julie. She made this for a mom's meeting last month and I can't stop thinking about it. I think strawberries and blueberries would be perfect for the 4th of July!



Fruit Trifle
1 container Cool Whip
1 package INSTANT Vanilla pudding
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup water
Mix above ingredients together. (If I am making this earlier in the day, I will decrease the water to 3/4 cup, so the trifle doesn't get too soggy before it is eaten.)

1 Sara Lee Frozen pound Cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
Fruit of Choice (I usually use strawberries and blueberries but I have also used:  kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple)

Layer in Glass bowl :
Cubes of pound cake
Cool whip mixture 
Fruit
Cubes of pound cake
Cool Whip mixture
Fruit

Super easy!!  It is a great summer treat but I make it all year round.

No comments: