Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Parma-Rosa Chicken

I got this recipe from Betsy and my family loves it. She uses a rotisserie chicken, but I usually just saute some chicken breasts instead.

Parma-Rosa Chicken

1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
1-2 packages of Knorr Parma Rosa sauce (on the aisle with seasoning packets)
(you'll need milk and butter to add to the sauce mix)
frozen broccoli florets, steamed
10 oz dried pasta--bow tie, rotini, penne, whatever--

Cook pasta. Meanwhile, saute chicken pieces in olive oil until nicely browned. Make parma-rosa sauce according to package directions. Mix everything together and serve with salad and bread. SO easy and good!

*Only one of my grocery stores carries the Knorr parma-rosa sauce, so I stock up on it when I'm there. Most of the time one mix is enough, but if you add too much pasta you might need another sauce mix or it will be dry!



No comments: