Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Food Snob

I am an unashamed food snob. I'm 37 years old and the fact is that I know what I like and what I don't. Here are some things that I always buy. Because I'm snobby about it. Maybe you'll find something you want to be snobby about.

Ketchup-Heinz
Boxed Cereal-Post Shredded Wheat
Hot Dogs-Hebrew National
Lettuce-Romaine
Peanut Butter-Maranatha No Stir
Iced Tea-Luzianne
Flavored Iced Tea-Celestial Seasonings Cold Brew Rasberry Ice
Hot Tea-Stash Black and Green Organic Chai
Salsa-Baja Gourmet Salsa
Guacamole-AvoClassic
Tortilla Chips-Garden of Eatin'
Potato Chips-Boulder Chips Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
Taco Shells-Garden of Eatin'
Cheese-Tillamook Sharp Cheddar
Spaghetti Sauce-Muir Glen Tomato and Basil
Pretzels-Snyders
Macaroni and Cheese-Kraft Three Cheese
Instant Oatmeal-Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar
Orange Juice-Simply Orange
Lemonade-Tie between Simply Lemonade and Santa Cruz
Sour Cream-Daisy
Yogurt-Low Fat Vanilla Dannon
Pasta-Barilla
Frozen French Fries-Alexia Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic
Mustard-French's
Mayonnaise-Best Foods
Barbque sauce-Sweet Baby Ray's
Tortillas-Mission

All I can think of now, but more to come I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well what if I snob your blog?
Nah, I wouldn't do that. It's too interesting!