Thursday, June 14, 2007

Taco Dip

This recipe came from my aunt. It's very easy to make and yummy to eat. And a good way to use leftover taco meat. I freeze my leftover taco meat until I have roughly a pound, then pull it out of the freezer for an easy appetizer. I'm thinking about having it for dinner tonight. Why not??

Taco Dip

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tub french onion dip
1 lb. ground beef, browned
1/2 to 1 pkg taco seasoning
shredded cheddar cheese
shredded montery jack cheese
shredded lettuce
chopped tomatoes
chopped or sliced black olives

Mix cream cheese, french onion dip, ground beef, and taco seasoning together. Pour into shallow baking dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through. Top with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: